We have had a very blessed pilgrimage so far. Due to the foreseeable storms along our route, we’re headed home on a slightly different route..
We are a prolife generation. The march has begun.
- New Housing Arrangements: Presentation Sisters of the Blessed Virgin Mary January 17, 2019At the request of Sister Janice Klein, PBVM, President of the Presentation Sisters, I am writing to inform the clergy of plans regarding their ministry that the Presentation Sisters will soon be announcing publicly. The Presentation Sisters, whose ministry in Dakota Territory predates Pope Leo XIIIâ€™s decree creating the Diocese of Sioux Falls, have been […]
- TV Mass Homily 01/20/2019 January 19, 2019Do you believe in miracles? The dictionary defines a miracle as a â€ťtransgression of a law of nature by a particular volition of the deity or by the imposition of some invisible agent.â€ť Nowadays miracles by the volition of the deity, by God, are viewed by many as absurd because God does not exist for […]
Upcoming Diocesan Events
- In the New Year, See Jesus in Everyoneâ€śLet the one among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at herâ€¦ And in response, they went away one by oneâ€¦â€ť John 8:7 The start of a new year is an opportunity for reflecting on the year past and making resolutions for amendment. I am not sure many of […]
- New Yearâ€™s Day, random as it is, does have meaningWe are a people who live by the calendar. We use the calendar to mark the passing of seasons, to mark anniversaries and birthdays and liturgical feast days, and we use them to mark holidays. A few weeks ago, we put our parish calendars out at the entrances of the church. As I was organizing […]
- Several Diocesan Catholic schools taking part in Catholic Schools Raffle January 11, 2019
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish celebrates feast Day Mass and has new elevator Blessed by the bishop January 10, 2019
- Christmas at the Cathedral sells out all performances and feeds the community on multiple levels January 8, 2019
- Candidacy Mass celebrated for permanent diaconate class January 4, 2019
- Officials December 27, 2018