- Safer, Smarter Families is an interactive site designed to help families create a Family Safety plan and for parents to educate their children about being safe.
- Fight Child Abuse.Org: A child abuse and maltreatment prevention and awareness program: “Protect Yourself Rules” (videos and lesson for grades K-6) and other information about child abuse.
- Lauren’s Kingdom Interactive Book (App) is for boys and girls ages 5-9, Lauren’s Kingdom teaches personal safety from a place of fun – not fear – with animations, games and surprises for kids, guided reading questions and safety activities for families, and a parent portal with important child safety tips just for parents.
Social Media & Online Safety
- Covenant Eyes/CMG Connect for Parents: information about safeguarding your kids online
- ConnectSafely.org: a non-profit organization dedicated to educating users of connected technology about safety, privacy and security.
- Faith and Safety: a online resource guide brought to you by a collaboration between the USCCB and the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
- Internet Safety 101: internet safety topics: online predators, pornography, gaming, social media, and cyber bullying.
- Netsafe Videos: short informational videos about internet safety by grade
- NetSmartz: The NetSmartz Workshop is an interactive, educational safety resource from the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) and Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA) for children aged 5 to 17, parents, guardians, educators, and law enforcement that uses age-appropriate, 3-D activities to teach children and teens how to stay safer on the Internet.
- Smart Social: information and short videos about most popular social media apps used by kids
- Break the Cycle: inspires and supports young people to build healthy relationships and create a culture without abuse.
- Love is Respect: loveisrespect’s purpose is to engage, educate and empower young people to prevent and end abusive relationships. It was launched in 2007 as a project of the National Domestic Abuse Hotline.
- Veto Violence/Dating Matters: (online video/module): National Youth Violence Prevention Resource Center is a federal resource for communities working to prevent violence committed by and against young people.