Surviving Divorce Program
Surviving Divorce Program- begins Tuesday February 2, 2021 in Sioux Falls, SD Sessions are held on Tuesday evenings, 6:00-8:00 pm. Cost of $45 per person includes a “Personal Survival Guide”, refreshments and all materials for 6 weeks. For information or to register contact Catholic Family Services,
605-988-3775 firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarships are available.
For information on upcoming programs in:
Cost is $45 per person, incudes “Personal Survival Guide”, refreshments and materials for the six week program.
There are few topics more challenging in the Church today than divorce. Not only is the reality of divorce incredibly painful for those involved, but few seem to understand what the Catholic Church teaches on the topic.
As a result, many stop attending Mass or leave the faith altogether.
Whether they experienced divorce weeks ago or years ago, they often feel rejection and shame. Many also fear being judged by their communities.
The Surviving Divorce Program is a proven program of hope and healing. It offers answers and guidance to the many issues surrounding divorce, annulments, remarriage, parenting, and more. It brings the divorced through emotional healing, the power of forgiveness, and into a more vibrant relationship with Christ and the Church.
Catholic experts included in the Video Sessions:
- Rose Sweet, author and speaker, is your Surviving Divorce “Guide”.
- Christopher West, powerful speaker, teacher and author on Pope John Paull II’s revolutionary look at love and human sexuality, Man and Women He Created Them: A Theology of the Body.
- Father Donald Calloway, MIC, a young, passionate priest, is no stranger to the topic of divorce. His parents divorced when he was young and by the time he was 10 he’d had three “fathers.”
- Dr. Ray Guarendi is a clinical psychologist, author, speaker, and popular radio host of Ave Maria Radio’s “The Doctor Is In”.
- Father Steve Porter, trained at Diocese of East Anglia (England) in 1976 where he earned the equivalent of a BA in Philosophy and Theology and a Ph.D specialization in Spiritual Direction.
- Father Mitch Pacwa is best known for his appearances on EWTN and being an expert biblical scholar.
For more information please call Catholic Family Services at 605-988-3775 or e-mail email@example.com
We would love the opportunity to get this program started in your parish.
To view the national website for Surviving Divorce follow this link: www.catholicsdivorce.com