Announcement For Junior High Rally
Online registrations close at 8am on October 1st. Registrations will still be accepted through our office until Friday, October 7th at 4:00pm. You may register or make changes to previous registrations by calling (605-988-3766) or emailing (email@example.com) before October 7th at 4:00pm. Please include your parish information when emailing or calling. Registrations received after October 1st will be $35/student ($5 more).
Junior High – October 9th, 2011
High School – November 6th, 2011
Both rallies are held at Huron High School
Youth may only register through the parish. Parish staff and youth workers may call Mary Andersen for the password to register online 605-988-3766. Paper registration forms are available upon request.
Who is Going to be There?
Sean Dalton – Keynote Speaker
Leah Darrow – Keynote Speaker
- The total cost for the Rallies are $30 per youth. $35 after registration deadline, if space allows. Lunch and Dinner are included in the registration costs.
- One adult for every eight youth is required. Adults attend for free but must be registered.
- Who Can Go?
- Junior High – students currently in 6th through 8th grade.
- High School – student currently in 9th through 12th grade
- Both rallies start at 10:30am with registration open at 10:00am
- Rallies end with Mass & supper around 6:30pm
- The adult ratio of 1 per 8 youth is required
- All participants must be pre-registered.
- Parishes are responsible for youth consent forms. (print form here)
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Print Tentative Schedule
For any questions, please contact Mary at 605-988-3766