The 46th Annual March for Life will take place on Friday, January 18, 2019. The Diocese of Sioux Falls through the Office of Marriage, Family, and Respect Life will be participating in the March and invites you to come along. The pilgrimage will include participation in the March, the Catholic Life is Very Good youth rally, some free time to visit sites at our Nation’s Capital, and time at the National Basilica.
January 16-20, 2019.
Who Can Come?
The pilgrimage is open to anyone (youth and adults). Middle school youth may be able to attend as long as a parent attends as well.
- Wednesday, January 16th – Depart for Washington, D.C.
- Thursday, January 17th – Arrive in D.C. and head to the Life is Very Good Rally in Fairfax
- Friday, January 18th – March for Life & Free Time
- Saturday, January 19th – Free Time
- Sunday, January 20th – Return to Sioux Falls
Traveling w/ a group: $500
Individual attendee: $500 (+ registration fee)
Single Room (Adults Only): $600
RegistrationClick Here to Register
For the best chance of reserving your spot on the bus, register by December 1st. If our buses are full, you will be added to a wait-list.
The Office of Marriage, Family and Respect Life is coordinating this pilgrimage. For more information please contact Teri at 605-988-3755 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.Printable Flyer