As couples prepare for marriage, it’s important they lay the strongest foundation possible! Below are some supplemental resources and ideas to aid to your marriage preparation.
Diocesan Marriage Materials
Diocesan Forms (For Priest Use)
Marriage Prep Videos
There are a series of videos available addressing topics of marriage, money, sexuality and prayer available for you! Check out the playlist HERE!
Take some time away before the big day to rest, pray and prepare your heart for the Sacrament you are about to receive. Consider one of the various retreats options offered at Broom Tree. Learn more HERE!
There are hundreds of excellent books that can aid in your preparation for Marriage. Here are few of our favorites!
- Men, Women and the Mystery of Love – Edward Sri
- The Sinners Guide to Natural Family Planning – Simcha Fischer
- The Temperament God Gave You – Art & Laraine Bennett
- The Temperament God Gave Your Spouse – Art & Laraine Bennett
- Holy Sex! A Catholic Guide to Toe-Curling, Mind-Blowing, Infallible Loving – Gregory Popcak
- For Men Only/For Women Only – Shaunti Feldhahn
- The 5 Love Languages – Garry Chapman