Amidst these trying times, we are reminded of the centrality of the family in the world. Below are some resources to assist you in growing as a family of faith in these uncharted waters and beyond.
Holy Week Resources
- A Catholic Guide to Holy Week at Home (PDF)
- Teaching Document and Holy Week Schedule
- Provided by St. Thomas Moore, Brookings
Online Resources & Recommendations for Families
- Check out our family formation page for a list of wonderful resources.
- A Catholic Guide to Talking to Your Children About COVID-19
- Family Formation Ideas Lenten Addition
- We encourage you to contact your parish about resources they have made available. If your parish uses a textbook curriculum, it might have been made available digitally.
- When trials arise, it can cause great suffering in our marriages. Check out For Your Marriage for tips in building family bonds amidst the current pandemic.
Praying the Mass from Home
- How to Pray the TV Mass from Home
- TV Mass with Bishop DeGrood
- Contact your priest to see if they plan to record a mass. This helps us stay connected to our parish even from afar.