The Office of Adult Discipleship & Evangelization is dedicated to forming and equipping missionary disciples with opportunities to encounter Jesus Christ, to grow in knowledge of His teaching, and to share Him with others.
- Parish Talks - Dr. Chris visits parishes around the diocese to lead open conversations about current topics concerning the faith.
- Workshops - Dr. Chris can come to your parish to lead a specialized workshop for your parishioners or parish staff.
- Speakers - We are able to suggest local diocesan approved Catholic speakers for your parish events.
- Our purpose is equipping the laity throughout the diocese for Missionary Discipleship.
- Participants receive formation in four key areas: Intellectual, Spiritual, Human, and Apostolic.
- Multiple tracks are available to pair with each individual's interests, gifts, and talents.
You, Me & He Newsletter
Dr. Chris Burgwald, Director of Adult Discipleship and Evangelization, and Emily Leedom, Director of Marriage, Family & Respect Life, have teamed up to create a monthly email newsletter where you'll find stories to get you thinking, awesome resources for continued growth, upcoming diocesan events and a few hidden jokes along the way. Join their journey as they ponder the funny moments, profound encounters and daily grind of the human experience!