The Office of Adult Discipleship & Evangelization is dedicated to forming and equipping missionary disciples with opportunities to encounter Jesus Christ, to grow in knowledge of His teaching, and to share Him with others.
- Parish Talks - Dr. Chris visits parishes around the diocese to lead open conversations about current topics concerning the faith.
- Workshops - Dr. Chris can come to your parish to lead a specialized workshop for your parishioners or parish staff.
- Speakers - We are able to suggest local diocesan approved Catholic speakers for your parish events.
- Our purpose is equipping the laity throughout the diocese for Missionary Discipleship.
- Participants receive formation in four key areas: Intellectual, Spiritual, Human, and Apostolic.
- Multiple tracks are available to pair with each individual's interests, gifts, and talents.
We have compiled resource suggestions for Small Groups and Personal Study for people at all levels of their spiritual journey. - MORE
You, Me & He Newsletter
Dr. Chris Burgwald, Director of Adult Discipleship and Evangelization, and Emily Leedom, Director of Marriage, Family & Respect Life, have teamed up to create a monthly email newsletter where you'll find stories to get you thinking, awesome resources for continued growth, upcoming diocesan events and a few hidden jokes along the way. Join their journey as they ponder the funny moments, profound encounters and daily grind of the human experience!