The Office of Adult Discipleship & Evangelization is dedicated to forming and equipping missionary disciples with opportunities to encounter Jesus Christ, to grow in knowledge of His teaching, and to share Him with others.
- Catholic Conversations - Dr. Chris visits parishes around the diocese to lead open conversations about current topics concerning the faith.
- Workshops - Dr. Chris can come to your parish to lead a specialized workshop for your parishioners or parish staff.
- Speakers - We are able to suggest local diocesan approved Catholic speakers for your parish events.
- Our purpose is equipping the laity throughout the diocese for Missionary Discipleship.
- Participants receive formation in four key areas: Intellectual, Spiritual, Human, and Apostolic.
- Multiple tracks are available to pair with each individual's interests, gifts, and talents.
We have compiled resource suggestions for Small Groups and Personal Study for people at all levels of their spiritual journey. - MORE
You, Me & He Newsletter
Are you desiring to learn more about the Catholic faith, to grow deeper in your relationship with Christ, but perhaps feel overwhelmed by the amount of information out there? "Where do I begin? Is this really what the Church teaches?" If this sounds familiar, you’re in luck!
Dr. Chris Burgwald, Director of Adult Discipleship and Evangelization, and Emily Leedom, Director of Marriage, Family & Respect Life, have teamed up to create You, Me & He, a monthly email newsletter sent right to your inbox. Each email will include a short reflection, links to authentically Catholic resources, and information about upcoming diocesan events.